Thursday, August 30, 2007

30/8/07

Ok so what have I been up to?

The trip was good landed and took off 6 times total and by the 4th time my ears were crackling every time I did some weird thing with my mouth, ate or something. It was a bit painful.

On the flight between LA and Dallas I had 2 older people next to me man and a lady and I was in between, so I had a couple of interesting conversations bout general stuff. I was asking God for a prophetic word for one of them. I then felt I had something for the lady so I told her after about an hour of thinking about it. That went good and I got to pray for her as well. After the flight she gave me her business card coz Fabian didn’t show up for a while so she said “if he doesn’t show up just call me I live close by”

But he showed up there was only some traffic on the way.

Since then I’ve been at his house helping him with his web site, working on mine and playing with Micah (his son) (irrid! Lol ). Yesterday I went a bought a pair of jeans cause mine were falling apart, I had sown up one side but then the other side started falling apart too.

Ok so the site is now online with a message board, a blog, e-books and all the other stuff. You can start coming up with subjects to write about on the blog, there is only one post so far which I have put on there. I also put a few ads, free, just to promote different stuff like voice of the martyrs.

Have a look and start writing on the message board:

www.prayermissionjustice.com

Peace

No comments: