Wednesday, August 1, 2007

1/8/07

Last night I stayed up late copying music onto my computer, well over 20 cds (abby will be proud of me).Some of the CDs are older and im sure Patrick has some of them like Morningstar, Don Potter, Kevin Prosch and Catch the fire 1995. There were also quite a few teachings. So then this morning I woke up late (at 8:30) I didn’t go to the prayer room till about 10.

This morning at the prayer room there was a lot of intercession mostly for countries with persecution was good. God gave me a word for some one and I wasn’t sure if it was him or not so I waited for about 5-10 minutes before I went to talk to the guy, he actually left(I thought it’s too late now) but then came back. So after a little while longer I went up to him. It’s strange how He gave me the word, I looked at this guy and saw the word ‘Chinese’ written in the air, just like when u stare at something long enough and then u look at something else u see an outline of that thing u were looking at. That’s partly why I really wasn’t sure, in fact I started looking all around that area just in case there was ‘Chinese’ written somewhere and that’s what I saw but there wasn’t.

So any way I told him and he said “Right on!” he started smiling and asked me if there was something else, I told him no im not even sure if it is from God or not. Then I left. Around 10 mins later he came up to me and said “I want to encourage u coz I know what it’s like, I have had china and specifically shanghai on my heart for a few years and was praying for a prophetic confirmation from others.” My eyes went wide open and I started smiling and I was like God is SOOOO amazing, (After last Saturday I started praying that he would help me grow in prophetic especially when witnessing) and the guy who prophesied over me yesterday mentioned prophetic, not sure bout the 2 the day before. So it’s encouraging how God uses me even though I’m so insecure and afraid of failing. He really is encouraging me to grow. It’s obvious that it’s not my own ability.

This evening Im going swing dancing, pray God would use me even there for His glory, the guy im going up with is a backslidden believer, I tried to talk to him yesterday but he couldn’t coz he had a sore throat or something. And also God would keep me from any temptation (I really don’t know what to expect there) and HE would also use me to Speak into other people’s lives.

Il-Paci maghkom

No comments: