Friday, August 17, 2007

17/8/09

Hey it’s been a long 2 or 3 days since my last email. Same as last few days been at home a lot reading and writing and stuff. I started a new blog (www.prayersmeditations.blogspot.com )which im using as the title states for prayer and meditations iv been working on. While doing that I realized I could actually put some ads on the blog so maybe I can fund myself a bit.
I wasn’t really keen on the idea of writing for money, I just want to write coz I guess it’s a passion God is growing inside me, but I know God gives us gifts for a reason and for now ill be experimenting with writing and stuff with some return maybe, might start a couple more blogs actually for different issues, coz I keep getting ideas about what I should write about or for different uses such as Jesus vs Mohammed maybe coz the book im reading at the moment is about that and it would be good source to have on the internet (might be a bit controversial though but I don’t mind truth is truth). I also thought of having one with just spontaneous writings, ones iv written in the past and ones I could just start writing

I don’t know this might be just an experiment but maybe it might turn out to be fruitful. Iv been praying a lot about what im supposed to do when I get back home and how I should make some money and where should I live and stuff like that so maybe this is some kind of answer, or maybe not and its just a distraction.

Im doing some writing and meditation on psalm 119, might do it even in audio, it’s really amazing how the writer seems to just fall in love with the law of God. He must have had such a revelation already of God’s grace because it’s easy (sometimes it’s still not that easy) for us to love the law now that we know it’s use and how it fits into our lives but back in the old testament most people live by the law (if they did) because they felt they had to not because they knew God’s love in liberating them from sin.

Yesterday afternoon I went to a lake close to Redding in Whiskey town with Michelle’s brother and 3 sisters, was fun and relaxing water was nice but I had a taste and it didn’t taste good. The water was deep not like the spring I had gone to so I had to actually swim which I enjoyed but it’s much harder to float in a lake in comparison to the sea.

In the evening there was the backpack give away organized by Bethel church in our neighbourhood so we went there, it was good there were a lot of people but there wasn’t anything we could do to help so we just watched and chat with a few people for a while and then we left.

Wednesday we went out with a couple who are going to be students at Bethel to a cafeteria at vineyard church called Yaks. It’s a very nice place relaxing and all, there was a whole lot of art all over, it’s one of the nicest cafes in town apparently. I had a pineapple smoothie, was going to try pina colada smoothie but I thought pineapple was much more safe.

Yeah I think that’s it for the day
Peace to all

No comments: