Saturday, August 4, 2007

4/8/07

Nayong-Hoseo (Hello in Korean)

I hope I got that right, the two girls who came out yesterday witnessing were Korean and I asked them to teach me something in Korean, but that was last night so im not sure I remember correctly.

So Thursday I went out with the homeless ministry people, mostly I spent the night cooking (barbecuing hot dogs). Adam and I got to pray with this one guy, he had an accident in 1990 and was bound to a wheelchair, by now hw had stopped using the wheelchair and was walking using crutches but he wanted a job and some other stuff, so we prayed for his back twice and for a job and the other stuff. Didn’t really see much happen on the spot. Adam sensed he need to repent from some stuff and I sensed he needed to forgive so we told him bout that. When we got back to IHOP one of the guys walked up to me to let me know I should be careful with him coz he has been around a long time and is very good at manipulating people. So I guess it’s a good thing im leaving.

On my way there I was studying the counties and stuff so the guy who taught me them would be proud of himself for teaching me a foreigner, in fact when he started asking me stuff he got really excited and stuff. So that’s awesome.

Yesterday I went out with one of the guys here to Elephant Bar he just wanted to hang out, good food, pretty expensive for me but not too bad and in the end I ended up not paying either so it was a blessing. The place is cool, very kitch (not sure how to spell that) it looks like Africa, giraffes elephants and zebras all over with zebra marks on the roof as well as giraffe dots… the weird thing about it is that they don’t serve any African food, it’s pretty international food I guess but mostly American and Asian so im not sure where Africa fits in.

Then I went to Friday night meeting, Misty was teaching I recorded her ill try upload it for u guys, u know I just love misty so its good stuff id advise any to listen to.

After that we went out to a fair somewhere in Kansas to do witnessing there. Mostly we just handed out tracts. We talked to a few people but most people cut it short saying they r Christians, saved or born again, I didn’t press those people much, I probably should have coz everyone here thinks they are saved.

Talked with a Hindu lady we asked if typical stuff if she died tonight whether she would go to heaven or hell she wasn’t sure so told her that we are all sinners deserving hell, I might have taken a bit through the law but not sure, then told her that God became man and died that he might pay the price for us and all we have to do is repent and give ourselves to Him. She didn’t give much of a response, just listened, I encouraged her to repent and left it at that. I wish I would see people making that decision there and then but then again a decision is worthless if it is not pursued, so I don’t want to push people into a decision they r not ready to make.

Also talked to a Hispanic guy he was part of a group of 4 we had some Hispanic tracts so we went for them, he asked what the tracts were and I gave a short gospel. He looked like he had been drinking so I wasn’t sure whether he was mocking or serious when he talked but then in the end he kinda sobered up a bit and said thank you. We left then and went on.

That was basically it for the night, we drove home, oh yeah. When I got home there was guy outside talking to Dan, he has a heart for muslims and wants to go to Israel to witness to muslims, so we talked a bit ate some toast together and we both ended up with each other’s email.
Ok I guess that’s it for this broadcast. Monday evening we will be heading out of KC and i will arrive at redding California Wednesday afternoon. Stuff for accommodation there is looking good although nothing is confirmed yet.

God bless u all

No comments: