Friday, July 20, 2007

20/7/07

Hey hope uv all been doin well. This week the students had exams so I went to a few classes but not that many still, I only didn’t go to school yesterday. Lessons are really good, I made quite a few friends, mostly guys, its really hard to talk to girls here coz the separate themselves from all the guys, like if u talk to a girl she has to come up to u individually. Dunno it’s weird I think its probably coz of all the regulations they have here. Anyway that’s something weird here but it doesn’t matter that much.

Yesterday I started reading spiritual ways of royalty wow, its an awesome book. And its really easy to read although sometimes I ended up stopping to meditate on what he was saying coz it was so good.

Tuesday i joined my flatmates in helping a couple move house, it was very tiring, I expected to be there for a couple of hours but we ended up working from around 2 to 10, we ate and all but it was very hot and at some points it also rained so it was intense. At around 8:30 the wife went out and while on the road she had some sort of attack and she couldn’t breathe, she was in a lot of pain, she called we all stopped to pray and we could hear her crying on the phone, the husband went to pick her up while we continued to pray and unload the truck, he took her to hospital and she stayed there overnight I think she was ok at the hospital but the husband was in such shock that he didn’t really tell us much at all. She should be ok now but I forgot to ask about her.

After we finished unloading we went to swim in their pool for a bit, it was fun we stopped coz it started raining, we weren’t that bothered by the rain until we figured the clothes would all get wet. So we went to pick them up and sheltered ourselves.

Yesterday we had a farewell dinner, for some of the students that would be leaving. We had a buffet which cost almost $10 so I tried to eat as much as possible to make up, it wasn’t anything special but there was a lot of food and sweet stuff for dessert, I ate more than I actually could (so im hoping not to go to any more buffets coz ill end up getting fat). After that we went straight to the service, there was a lot of good worship and a lot of prayer but I was in pain the whole time so I couldn’t focus as much as I would have liked to.

Today went back to school met with the healing team while they were deciding where to go and praying for one of the girls who will be leaving the school. Im going out with them tonight to a mall to pray for people, after that im probably going to a farewell party for this girl.

Today at school we all met to eat pizza both as a fundraiser for some of the missions going on during break and also to celebrate last day of school.

Im starting to consider maybe I should come to school, coz ive learnt a lot while here and there is so much I need to learn but, even if I wanted to I would definitely miss the first trimester. So im thinking if anything I might take one trimester and just do something part time the last trimester or something. Im not saying im coming, but u know im still waiting for clearer direction for the next step to take, there is so much I want to do. I actually went up for prayer for clearer direction yesterday at service.

oh im trying to learn to allow pictires to b taken of me, so when i get some i might try send a pic or 2 of yesterday's meal. I moved house wednesday much later than i was supposed to just coz it worked out that way.

No comments: