Monday, September 3, 2007

3/9/07

Saturday night we went to Fort Worth and street preached a few others went to another corner and worshipped and talked to people. It turned out to be hard but good, I preached for about half an hour, while I was preaching I saw a guy crossing the road and I told him that Jesus wants to set him free, I did follow where he was going but apparently he went straight to the cross (oh yeah we carried a large cross with us actually 2 but one of them was self standing) leaned on it and I think He was praying, Kimberly one of the girls with us went up to him and talked and prayed with Him.

The police came a few times even with reinforcements but we stood our ground, apparently some one from the residential area close by called them I was ready to move because I understand if you are trying to sleep you do not appreciate people shouting, but it’s downtown, there people shouting any way, loud vehicles and loud musicians on the street, so Angela who was preaching the first time they came felt like we should stay because they only wanted to stop the message.

Later the lady who reported us came out to talk to the police on the other side, after the police left her I noticed she was crying so I told Kimberly to go talk to her she went but she started shouting at her and said she was ok. A couple of Pagans came to talk to us they had been hearing us preach for 1 ½ hours, they talked to Joseph’s wife and sister, they said it was an interesting conversation. Another guy came to talk to us after Fabian was done preaching, he was a Christian and he witnesses as well he was encouraged by the simplicity of the message.

Yesterday morning we went to Well Spring church (Jack Deere) it is connected to Morningstar in fact Rick Joyner preached. Worship was very good, you can tell the worship leader was influenced by Morningstar even from the way she dressed and danced. Rick preached about a new kind of army a people who are not visible generals but their decisions would change the course of the whole war. He talked about such events in history like civil war and world war one.

Last night was rough we went to the gay area again Samuel Joseph’s brother preached for a whole hour, unfortunately his voice was very low, I was about 2 meters behind and couldn’t hear him. Then I went next, then Fabian and then Angela. We had some people who came who actually wanted to be free, the first person to come up to us was actually a gay pastor and his assistant or maybe he was another gay pastor. It was rough they are so deceived they accept God’s love but reject his hatred of sin.

People kept coming up to us claiming to be Christian some saying what we were doing was wrong others said that it was right but because some gay people were not saved but they still denied that God could change them and believed that God made them that way. They classify homosexuality in a completely different branch fro other sin, they also justify other sin as well. It was hard some people just screamed at us and cried as they said it probably it shows they were hurt either by Christians, their family members and members of the opposite sex. It was very hard for me not to take some things they said personal and not to wonder on them.

Before we started I went with Joseph to some Hispanic houses a couple of blocks down from the gay clubs, we talked to a few people and gave out a few tracts we prayed with one guy and with a couple of women with a bunch of kids, it was good. He had already been and a Puerto Rican gave his life to Christ.
While I was preaching the mayor of the gay community came up to me introduced himself was just making sure people were treating us ok, that was a nice thing for him to do. He had a firm hand shake, he told us we like people being tolerant of us so we should be tolerant of you.

The police came a couple of time one group of three stayed on the opposite side, like they were waiting for a false move from our side, to more came up to us from behind us because the owner of the restaurant complained but he said we went into his store to talk to people or something of that sort which we did not I know Samuel was leaning on the rail and playing guitar and 3 guys went to talk to him but that is no reason to complain. Anyway the police told us to make sure we don’t go onto his property and that’s ok. These 2 were not gay but at least one of the ones on the other side was, even last time at least one of the police was gay, that’s probably because there is a high concentration of gay people living in that area.

When I got home it was hard I found it hard to sleep even while sleeping I was struggling it was like I was under attack by the demons over that place, Fabian told me his first time he had the same thing but it was also hard for him to sleep this time.

This morning I woke up very tired I went to pray and ended up sleeping for a couple of hours. Today I was contacted by a guy a friend of a friend of Fabian’s I had to talked to about starting a drugs rehab in Malta. Oh and on Monday I was contacted by a guy I know (a missionary in the mid east) about starting a discipleship/training centre for people wanting to go to mid east and North Africa.

The cool thin about that was that first God asked me to give Him my desire to go to North Africa to focus on Malta then he gave me the idea for the magazine five days later, then 5 day later I was contacted by the this guy, then a week later I was contacted by this other guy so it was like God asked me to give Him one part of my dream and He formed them a bit and gave them back to me.

I hope you are al OK, be blessed

No comments: